The Marriage Primer – Preparing for Marriage: Live Online Course
A brand new 4-week practical course covering the key topics to help you develop a plan for finding a spouse. Delivered by experienced advisers who handle marriage cases on a daily basis, this unique course will help you get into the mindset of marriage, learn the practical steps in finding a spouse and understand what to look for in a potential spouse.
- What is love?
- The mindset of marriage
- How to find a spouse? (practical steps)
- What to look for in a spouse?
- How to propose?
- The wedding process
- Recordings available
Shaykh Shaqur Rehman, Senior Adviser for the Islamic Council of Europe, experienced Imam and Islamic Studies lecturer
Shaykh Ali Hammuda, Adviser for the Islamic Council of Europe, experienced Imam and Islamic Studies lecturer
Duration: 4 weeks (live online). Recordings available
- Wednesday 13th Oct 2021 (9pm UK BST)
- Wednesday 20th Oct 2021 (9pm UK BST)
- Wednesday 27th Oct 2021 (9pm UK BST)
- Wednesday 3rd Nov 2021 (9pm UK GMT)
Terms & Conditions apply