COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to current lock-down measures, we are currently taking appointments via online video only. You will receive full details upon booking completion
Important: Please ensure that you select the service related to your case. Failure to select the correct service will result in re-arrangement of your appointment. Please read service details and information on fees before proceeding.
Appointments relating to existing cases must be made via phone or e-mail (to ensure that the same adviser handles the case). Please call 0208 610 9870 with your case reference number.
- Certifying specific personal finance transactions such as:
- Car leasing/financing
- Purchasing items on finance
- Calculating Zakat on personal assets
- Validity of Nikah
- Custody of children
- Non-financial disputes
- To check whether a contract conforms to Shari'ah and Islamic requirements
- Fataawa related to all other matters, such as:
- Family issues
- Da'wah advice
- Personal problems
- Any other advice