We are currently taking online video consultations. For face-to-face consultations please e-mail [email protected] for availability
Important: Please ensure that you select the service related to your case. Failure to select the correct service will result in re-arrangement of your appointment. Please read service details and information on fees before proceeding.
Appointments relating to existing cases must be made via phone or e-mail (to ensure that the same adviser handles the case). Please call 0208 610 9870 with your case reference number.
- Marital discord / dispute
- Marriage reconciliation
- How to solve disagreements over rights, duties and responsibilities
- How to solve disagreements over financial disputes
- Rulings related to the Islamic custody of the children
- How to resolve disputes over in-laws relationship and rights
- We request that clients try their best to attend with their spouses, otherwise advice may be somewhat limited
- For divorce/Talaaq related queries, please select 'Validity of Divorce'
- For cases relating to Khula', please select 'Application for Khula' (Initial Assessment)'
- Validity of a past divorce
- Divorce in anger
- Three divorces in one sitting
- Islamic divorce vs civil divorce
- Cases of Talaaq
- Validity of Khula'/Faskh
- To apply for Khula', please select service 'Application for Khula'
- Women who want to marry but do not have a Wali
- How to deal with a Wali who is abusing his right of guardianship
- Fatwa regarding marriage without Wali
- Validity of Nikah
- Custody of children
- Non-financial disputes