In the far majority of cases for reconciliation to take place the presence of all parties is mandatory. However exceptions can be made where warranted and applicable.
- Join the Fortunate500!
- Marriage Matters Workshop: London – Our first physical event in over 2 years!
- Foster Friday
- Free Webinar: Marriage and the Project of a Lifetime
- Islamic Council: Zakat Policy
- The 3 Blessings of Having Taqwā in Your Marital Disputes
- 3 Ways to Win with Kin
- The Maqāṣid (Higher Objectives) of Marriage: Part One
- ICE Annual Fundraising Dinner 2022
- From Dust to Love: The Dispute & Love Between Ali (رضی اللہ عنه) and Fāṭimah (رضی اللہ عنھا)
- 10 Ways to Manage the Current Inflation Crisis – an Islamic Perspective
- Stand4Uyghurs Campaign
- Islamophobia Awareness Month (IAM) 2021
- Global Benchmark Reforms (Online Conference)
- East Turkistan Union Conference (Bosnia Herzegovina)