- Application to dissolve Islamic marriage contract
- Initial stages:
- Initial assessment interview
- Following assessment, decision made by panel if case taken on or not
- If case taken on, husband contacted to be informed of application and necessary steps taken thereafter (including joint meetings)
- UK CLIENTS ONLY
1. Total fees are £500 (£250 initial assessment fee covers the first session and an additional £250 will be due upon progression beyond the initial assessment session*)
2. Khula is NOT A GUARANTEE at the end of the process.
3. If there is no contact from the client for a period of three months or more, the council will automatically close the case and by policy there will be no reminders communicated of the closure.